Wednesday 13 February 2013

Location, Props and Costume Report



These three photos are the photos I used on my front cover. I didn't plan a photoshoot with a specific setting and dress code because I wanted the magazein to have a natural and realistic approach to give the impression that we, as a magazine, know the people we are talking about. I picked out of my friends the people that I thought had suitable clothing on, but because my magazine is aimed at a wide variety of genres, I didn't feel the need to worry about this so much. The first image was taken as part of a photoshoot as I was planning on using these on my feature page however when I decided to make a review my feature article, I felt that I didn't need these photos on there.



 
These are the photos I used on my contents page (the image of Nik is not included as this got deleted). The first and last image are pictures I used for my Photography A level. As my magazine plans to be one that inflicts a certain type of lifestyle on it's readers, I felt that having artisitic images would be quite fitting. The first image works well as the girl is holding a guitar. This suggests the love of music that both the magazine and the artists featured in it have. The centre image is one of the photos that was taken on my set-up photoshoot. I felt that it would be okay to add this to my contents page because it looks more professional than the images I had on the front cover which suggests that, although there are informal elements to my magazine, the contents within the magazine is still trustworthy. The last image was taken outside. I felt that this image would have been nice to incorperate because it acts as a break from the heavy music features.
 
 


 


These photos are the ones that I used on my feautre article. Because my feature article was a countdown review through the best albums, it was obvious that the images I needed to include on this page were of the albums I had mentioned.


No comments:

Post a Comment